Monday, 4 November 2013

Nanotech Systems - Semester I

I did it! It's done, I've passed all my courses and am gearing up for a second semester starting January 10th.

My marks were mediocre in some areas, and I realize now that I was spending time on frivolous things and that my organizational skills, or lack thereof hindered my progress in some respect. 

Toward the end of the semester I had honed my study skills, and my note taking, as well as cut back on the frittering away of my precious, precious time.

Now though, we've experienced some considerable financial set backs, my husbands transmission went in his truck that he uses for work, and the cost of the program was slightly more than anticipated - it drained the reserves that I had set aside for this next semester.

All these set backs have left us pulling our pockets out our jeans and picking the lint off of them. So now, I'm having to leave the 'coming up' with the funding to God. I've done my part, I've put out resumes, my husband has taken on extra work and there is nothing else we can do.

I place my trust in him that he will help me to get a position that works well with the schooling and will provide me with what I need. I know to some this sort of attitude might be strange, but God has seen me through all of the incredibly hard times, so why wouldn't I trust him with something as simple as this?

No comments:

Post a Comment