Monday, 4 November 2013
March 2013 Update
Time flies when you're having fun. My Vegas trip approaches, and I can't believe how fast the past few months have gone by. Looking forward to playing in a tournament with my team, and checking out some of the sights.
I've never been to the Hoover Dam, nor the Grand Canyon, or even Vegas, it promises to be an interesting trip. I've seen photos of the hotel we're booked into and I'm just floored by the opulence of it. Most of all I can't wait to slip into the pool.
We have 4 or 5 games booked, then it's 9 women hitting the town. I've got to be super restrictive with my diet this remaining month. I've done well dropping, but I'd like to lose at least 12-15lbs more just because it speeds up my game immensely.
Will be focusing on weights, plyometrics and HIIT types of exercises, as well as some more running. Ran again tonight, although it's hard though to try to run when the sun sets before I even get home.
Here's to reaching my goal(ie) weight before I lift off!
Never reached my goal weight, and now I'm up 10lbs. Blargh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment