Friday, 4 August 2017

Time flies when you're wasting a lifetime

 Went through most of the posts that I had transferred over a few years back and realized that I had accomplished a lot. 

I managed to successfully complete the nanotech systems program, sans my Calculus.  It's been a number of years, but last year, I was able to confirm that if I did the Calculus I could have the diploma.  This needs to get done this year. 

I began working in research and development for the University of Alberta, in the field of organic solar cells, then moved on to a different type of research at Thompson River University.  Husbands work took him out of Alberta, then to BC.  I ended up losing my career in the sciences, and because of the way things had changed, I ended up going back to Administration work. 

Having done the work though, I do know now though, that it really isn't a field I want to be in.  Academia isn't really my forte. 

No comments:

Post a Comment